Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Start of My Journey


So, my family is the best! I could never ask for anything better. We are a CRAZY, fun and definitely an awesome family! We are typical in the fact that we have different points of views, we sometimes fight, but we will always love each other! We are a family that focuses on love within the home and how families are truly for time and eternity. My mom is the sweetest person you will ever meet and is always there to pick me up. My dad is the helper and creator. If you need help or something fixed he is the guy to go to when he is not working, which he does a lot to support us! My older sister is married, and has the cutest little boy ever! Her husband is okay too. haha Then there is the little sister, the work-a-holic! She loves having a job and some money to do as she wants. She is currently going to school to be a beautician. This is the start of my blog and the family that has started me on these crazy adventures, and that will endure them and love them throughout life!

No comments:

Post a Comment