Sunday, August 28, 2011

Football Season

If I have one passion, it would have to be sports. I love sports, the competitiveness, the energy, the excitement, and of course your favorite team. I love everything about sports and I follow most.

Football would have to be my favorite. And its time! High School, College, Pro, it does not matter I have a team for each! The contact of playing football, the hard hits, but at the same time the athletes who are able to bust through those tackles and score, this is what makes the game.
Pride

I have Bengal fever. I am still not sure if it's something you should want or run from as fast as you can. I am one of those fans that say every year that they will be good and have that in my heart until about half-way through the season. I hope they will be good this year, I hope they make it to the playoffs, and I hope they win the Super Bowl. People have a nickname for my team they call them, The Bungles. Bungle is a verb, it means, to clumsily or incompetently carry out a task, leading to failure. Thus why they have obtained this nickname. We loyal fans have true pride.



Gabe. My cousin Gabe is amazingly talented at football. He had a game on thursday as a freshman who attends Jackson High School. He had a very successful game. He scored 30 of the 38 points having 5 touchdowns. He is a running back and one of the most talented I have seen. You can take it for what its worth. You can think I am saying this because he is family, but he is GOOD. He still has to develop, he is only a freshman at 14, give him three more years to gain weight and build muscle and he will be able to measure up more evenly to the kids on varsity that are bigger than him. And WE ARE...THE IRONMEN









LET'S GO TEAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment