Monday, January 16, 2012

BYU-Idaho

I have officially begun my second year at Brigham Young University Idaho! I have recently adjusted my studies to Early Childhood Special Education! After working at Hope Haven for five months, I could no longer see myself working with any other type of kids, or doing another job! I love the kids I worked with and hope that I can work with students as great as them for the rest of my working life!

BYU-Idaho has changed my life! It is amazing to be a part of such a unified student body! All unified under the belief that our father in heaven loves us and that through Christ we can be saved! I miss being home and miss my family and friends but could not see myself at another university! As I continue my studies here I hope that my faith and knowledge will continue to grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment